- This event is over. However, time travel possible through our Audio & Video!
Format & Rules
- The quiz will be conducted online via a google form which the registrants will gain access to on the 15th, 11 am.
- The quiz will be for teams of two participants (one child & one adult) from the same family. A child is a person below 16 years of age.
- There will be two different age categories for the children ( 8-12. 13-16), questions will be set with this in consideration.
- Topics for questions will be General Knowledge, Current affairs, Customs rules, World events, Geography, History, ( Karnataka State & Nation), Art, Culture, Music, etc.
- A written quiz
- 3 rounds of GK, current affairs, etc,
- An audiovisual round with music and film questions
- All rounds will have plus 10 marks. No negative marks.
The KQA is a non-profit organisation set up in 1983 by Wing Commander G R Mulky and eight others with the intention of providing organised quizzing and promoting quizzing as a mind-sport. During the 1980s, this association pioneered quizzing activity at the school and college levels in Bangalore and nearby cities. Over the last 36 years, they have sustained competitive quizzing in the Junior School (Std III & IV), Middle School (Std V, VI VII), High School ( Std VIII, IX, X), Junior College, College, Open and COrporate categories. This continues to be their focus – they hold about 50 events each year using their own resources.
Rashmi Vallabhajosyula is a Marketing Leader with 20+ years of Corporate and Entrepreneurial experience. She has been a Quizzing Enthusiast since college. She is part of KQA organization, with a mandate to drive diversity in quizzing.